/n. ˈrɛklus, rɪˈklus; adj. rɪˈklus, ˈrɛklus/ [n. rek-loos, ri-kloos; adj. ri-kloos, rek-loos]
1. If all things were of two parts but now are only shadow.
2. As no thing is nothing is upturned no rock to hide under.
–adjective re·cluse. Also, re·clu·sive.
3. If fire fought and was not only beaten but destroyed.
4. If fire thought, and in thinking was destroyed.
5. If all things are of two parts: light and shadow.
1. Not stone not pebble not boulder.
2. Where did you go? one cannot keep everything straight with all the shouting and shifting and nothing in particular but not here not there.
3. Stone pebble boulder broken mirror.