1. To dilute the subject, i.e. the image.
2. To employ modern fragmentation in search of some unknown center.
3. To make a separation from the internal “I”, existance in relation to the remainder of the world.
4. The poet is as much of a reader as his audience.
5. A poem is something you THINK.
6. Poetry is your breath after you have left the room.
7. To write of life, which is made up of thousands upon thousands of superimposed images- far too many to make sense of individual moments.
8. There is infinite space between the dreamer and the dream.
9. To be concerned with the interaction of things, that is, with the movement and motion around us.
10. To be absolutely concerned with the natural order of the snowflake.